iPhone 7 Screen Replacement
iPhone 7 Screen Replacement
iExperts is the most reputable Repairer in Australia, with over 130,000 repairs since 2009, chosen by most of the top Australian companies as their preferred phone/tablet/notebook repairer.
Choose the No. 1 Ranked Repairer in Google.
While most of the industry is clouded with inexperienced repairers maximising profits with the cheapest quality parts, iExperts offer the best quality parts with an honest and upfront comparison, backed up by our generous warranty.
When choosing a repairer:
- Read the Google Reviews carefully. Most of our competitors have customers experiencing screen breakages within hours or days of having it repaired. This is a clear indication of the quality of parts they use.
- Beware of short warranties. Our competitors offer a 1 month warranty, compared to our 12 Month/Lifetime Warranty. We have faith in the quality of our parts.
- Don’t be drawn in by a cheap “Glass Only” Replacement price. Often our competitors will draw you in with a cheap price, only to charge you more for supposed “LCD Damage” when the LCD and Glass are fused together as the same part.
Also be aware that most of our competitors try to pass of cheap aftermarket parts as “original”. Ask if their warranty covers glass separation, touch issues or colour saturation issues which commonly plague the aftermarket screens.
iExperts offer the best long lasting repairs for all devices. We pride ourselves on our quality of work, highest quality parts and long lasting repairs that you will be 100% satisfied with.
iExperts have the most extensive experience and skills and offer all repairs from simple screen replacements to Logic board level advanced IC and connector replacements.
iExperts are relied upon by hundreds of service centres around Australia for advanced repairs as well as for keeping fleets of thousands of devices working for schools, businesses and government organisations.
Choose the repairer more Australians Trust for long lasting, quality repairs.
- Why would I choose iExperts over Apple?
- Quicker access to bookings – Same day bookings available vs Apple (3-5 days in advance)
- Faster Repair Time – Repaired in 30 minutes vs Apple (2-6 hours)
- Why would I choose iExperts over other competitors?
- iExperts don’t charge extra for LCD damage. Some competitors charge extra for LCD damage when the LCD comes with the new screen panel. Don’t fall for this scam.
- iExperts are a one stop shop for all repairs, not just simple screen replacements.
- iExperts are the industry leaders in repair, keeping fleets of government organisations, schools and businesses working.
- What payment methods does iExperts accept?
- iExperts accepts Cash, EFTPOS, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX and PayPal.
- iExperts also accept Purchase orders from schools/companies that have previously registered an account with us.