Thanks for filling out the repair form. Please follow the instructions below to ensure fast processing of your device. Feel free to contact us on 1300 500 511 or sydney@iExperts.com.au to discuss your repair.
Quick Repair Process:
1. Please print this email and include it with your device so we can identify you when it gets to us.
2. Package your device carefully to avoid damage (We recommend bubble wrap and a box).
3. Send your device to:
Suite 9A Level 9 428 George St, (The Dymocks Building)
Sydney NSW 2000
4. Send your device using Registered Post or a Courier Service with Signature Delivery.
5. In the parcel include:
– Your device carefully packaged in bubble wrap
– A printout of this Email
6. Seal your parcel carefully and lodge it at your Post Office, or organise courier delivery.
7. We will contact you when we receive your package.
8. After completion of the repair, we will contact you to arrange payment.
9. Upon receipt of payment, we will despatch your device on the same day. iExperts will cover the postage back to you using the fastest method to your area (TNT, Couriers Please or Australia Post).
10. You should receive your package promptly.
Please note that a return postage fee of $15 may apply if the device is unrepairable.
Terms & Conditions
1. iExperts Australia will repair your device as described and for the charges shown on our website http://www.iExperts.com.au (unless such charges are revised with your oral or written consent).
2. (Payment) Unless your device is repaired under our warranty, you will pay iExperts Australia the amount invoiced. Your payment is due before your device is returned to you. Unless specified otherwise, the estimated amount includes all parts, labour and GST.
3. (Quote Revision) If the requested repairs require labour and/or parts not specified above, iExperts Australia may seek your approval of a revised estimate. If you do not agree that iExperts Australia may revise the charges, iExperts Australia may return your device without repair.
4. (Data Loss) To the maximum extent permitted by law, iExperts Australia, will under no circumstances be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from data loss whilst performance of any repair services, including but not limited to loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of the use of money; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill; loss of reputation; loss of, damage to, or corruption of data; or any costs of recovering, programming, or restoring any program or data stored or used with your product and any failure to maintain the confidentiality of data stored on your product. iExperts Australia specifically does not warrant that it will be able to (i) repair your device without risk to or loss of programs or data, and (ii) maintain the confidentiality of data. If any device should be damaged or lost while in iExperts Australia’s custody, iExperts Australia’s liability will be limited to the cost of repair or replacement of the affected product. Otherwise, iExperts Australia’s liability for any and all damage shall in no event exceed the payments received by iExperts Australia for services provided pursuant to these terms. The remedies set forth herein shall be your sole and exclusive remedies for any breach by iExperts Australia under these terms and conditions. iExperts Australia is not liable for loss or corruption of data or your confidential, proprietary or personal information or removable data. Before you send in your device for any repair service, you should make a backup copy of your data and remove any confidential, proprietary or personal information and removable media such as floppy disks, cds or pc cards.
5. If you have not claimed your device and paid all charges due within thirty (30) days after being notified by iExperts Australia that your product has been repaired, iExperts Australia will consider your product abandoned. iExperts Australia will provide such notice to you at the mailing address you furnished when you authorized the repairs. iExperts Australia may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable provisions of law, and, specifically, may sell your device at a private or public sale without liability to you. iExperts Australia reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
I agree to the iExperts Terms and Conditions